- Home + Beauty + Accessories
- Pollinator Garden - Set of 3
Pollinator Garden - Set of 3
Each is designed with a custom collection of seeds to attract specific pollen lovers—bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. They include nutrient-rich material and instructions for planting a one square-foot garden patch in a few simple steps.
paper, seeds, coconut husk
Each Push: 5" H x 1.5" diameter
1. Pick a sunny spot.
2. Break up a 1 sq. ft patch of soil with a garden trowel or small shovel.
3. Evenly spread Push Garden micro-nutrient rich grow medium over patch and blend in soil.
4. Scatter seeds across area and gently tap down.
5. Fill empty push garden with water and pour over area until damp. Repeat if needed.
Includes wildflower seed blends to attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees.